Programmas apraksts: Reporting tool FastReport for Delphi
FastReport VCL is an add-in component for giving your application the ability to generate reports quickly and efficiently. FastReport® provides all the tools you need to develop reports.All variants of FastReport® 3 contains: Visual report designer with rulers, guides and zooming, wizard for base type reports, export filters to html, tiff, bmp, jpg, xls, pdf, Dot matrix reports support, support most popular DB-engines. Full WYSIWYG, text rotation
FastReport® CLX edition is the first cross-platform report generator for Delphi & Kylix. FastReport® CLX is powerful. With FastReport® CLX edition, you can create highly efficient cross-platform reports for Windows and Linux with a minimum of manual coding.
First report generator for Kylix
FastReport's development environment includes a Visual Report Designer, Visual Dialog Designer, Object Inspector, and Component Palette.
FastReport's powerful feature set provides the tools for creating masterful reports:
- Built-in dialog designer for setting entry conditions.
- Built-in Pascal-like macrolanguage with an extensive set of functions.
- Process events on the generated report. One mouse click retrieves the detailed report.
- Built-in possibility of search of the text in the generated report!
- Unlimited number of pages in the report
- WYSIWYG-preview with smooth rescaling and scrolling options.
- Display multiple pages simultaneously!
- Composite reports make combining reports easy!
- Generate cross-tab-reports without knowing the number of columns beforehand. Cross-tab reports are automatically beaten to the necessary number of pages on a horizontal orientation.
Let your users change reports using the runtime designer without having to change any of your program code. FastReport uses a unique internal format for reports that gives them independence from your applications.
- Report variables are easy to use for creating new EndUser-reports.
- End users can easily change a form to add new fields to the report as needed.
- You can give users the option to edit the generated report!
You can develop cross-platform reports with cross-platform 32-bit applications that run on both the Linux and Windows operating systems. FastReport CLX designed for Delphi 6,7, C++Builder 6 and Kylix (1-3). FastReport CLX support Red Hat 7.2, ASP Linux 8.2, and SuSE 7.3.
You can open any .frf files made with previous versions
92.06 EUR (par 1 licenci)
Krievu | Angļu | Ukraiņu | Baltkrievu | Kazahu | Bulgāru | Poļu | Igauņu
+ added unicode support in TfrxMemoView
+ added GIF format export TfrxGifExport
+ added e-mail export (SMTP) TfrxMailExport
+ added new text export filter TfrxSimpleTextExport
+ added CSV export filter TfrxCSVExport
+ case sensitivity in C++Script
+ added X axis type option to chart object
+ added ability to use  instead of <> (like in FR2.5)
+ [FQB] joins between fields of the compatible types
+ added TfrxDesigner default settings (font, paper, rtl, script language).
+ added TfrxDMPExport.OnTranslate event
* changed rules of export a rich-text objects
- fixed bug in server with single "pagenav" (Page Navigator) parameter
- fixed picture.url bug
- fixed bug in PDF export with horizontal/vertical lines
- [FQB] fixed 'Control has no parent window' error in Delphi 5
- fixed bug in crosstab (wrong row/column sizes)
- fixed baClient for page objects
- fixed memory leak in Server mode
- fixed TFMTBCDField bug (wrong sum calculation)
- fixed bug with master-detail DBX
FastReport 4 - new generation of the reporting tools.
FastReport 4 is a report generator for giving your application the
ability to generate reports quickly and efficiently. FastReport™
provides all the tools you need to develop reports.All variants of
FastReport 4 contains:
Visual report designer with rulers, guides and zooming, wizard for
base type reports, export filters to html, tiff, bmp, jpg, xls, pdf,
Dot matrix reports support, support most popular DB-engines. Full
WYSIWYG, text rotation 0..360 degrees, memo object supports simple
html-tags (font color, b, i, u, sub, sup), improved stretching
(StretchMode, ShiftMode properties), Access to DB fields, styles, text
flow, URLs, Anchors.